What facilitation does for you, your team, and your business.
Facilitation. It’s the act of helping to move forward. To ease. To make less difficult.
That sounds about right.
If your business is like most, you’re doing your best to navigate this “VUCA” world we live in . . . a world that is volatile, uncertain, chaotic and ambiguous. A world where existing processes don’t always work, and plans don’t always “pan” out the way you hoped they would. We live in a world comprised of endless combinations of skills, talents, biases, challenges, and personalities; the best solutions aren’t always apparent.
It’s time to bring in Joan.
What you should expect.
When you hire someone to help make your business work better, you want things to get easier. You don’t want another big personality to contend with.
That’s where Joan excels.
Joan is an expert at joining in and assessing your situation. She listens, observes, and sees beyond the obvious to uncover what’s really going on.
Joan’s ability to nurture participation from all team members is unsurpassed. She makes everyone feel a part of the process, so there is freedom and emotional safety to contribute. That builds teamwork. Then she helps keep your team on-task and moving in the same direction. So you can set and achieve goals—that deliver desired results.
In other words, she creates an experience where team members can embrace the mission, see the vision and then identify what good looks like to work in harmony toward a common goal.
As with every aspect of what she does, Joan addresses the needs of your company on an individual level. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution. She customizes her recommendations so you get exactly what you need.
If you need…
- Someone who really listens and demonstrates that skill to others
- Meaningful discussions involving all members of the team
- Solid ideas and realistic expectations
- Concrete recommendations that are easy to follow
- Curiosity and excitement from all levels of the organization
- Perceptible outcomes
What JM Clark does…
- Creates a warm and welcoming environment to ensure all are comfortable and eager to participate
- Provides an appropriate design for your meeting, training, team building, or work event so that the mission is accomplished during the session
- Encourages shared responsibility for the outcome of the meeting
- Establishes a high energy level and maintains a pace that cultivates engagement
- Asks “starting questions” for a higher quality of participation leading to actionable results
- Offers guidance and smooth transitioning from one agenda item to the next so that all pertinent topics are covered
- Recognizes and addresses dynamics and subtleties to avoid ‘group think’
Ready to move forward?
If you feel like your team just can’t get over the hump in terms of conflict resolution, shared goals, and effective workflows, contact Joan. She knows how to facilitate the overcoming of obstacles so that you can get a move on.